CALIXAR is proud to be part of the industrial partners of the 2021 BIOTechno Forum (The BIOTechno Network).
The program for the 2021 edition:
- Monday May 31st : Conference “From global medicine” One Health “to personalized medicine” + CV Workshop
- Tuesday, June 1st : Conference “Green chemistry: the chemistry of tomorrow” + Workshop “Preparation for job interview”
- Wednesday June 2nd : Conference “Self-confidence and skills development” + Round table “Women in research”
- Thursday June 3rd : Conference “Medical cannabis: a flourishing sector of the future” + Round table “Business creation / Startup”
- Friday June 4th : Conference “Tired of manipulating? Other R&D opportunities” + Round table “Other R&D professions”
In addition , Thursday, June 3rd : Networking Day – Come and talk with companies and find out about their job offers.
CALIXAR will participate to the Round Table “Business creation / Startup”. Emmanuel Dejean will share some of the CALIXAR’s stories and his entrepreneurship experience through the last 20 years. CALIXAR will also be present at the Networking Day for discussing job opportunities.
For more than 20 years, the BIOTechno Network has brought together associations of young life science graduates spread across the country and has thus positioned itself as the leading representative of young researchers in the life sciences. Thus, in several large French cities, where the BIOTechno forums are held, which offer young researchers and future graduates/at the end of their studies to discover the biotechnology professional opportunities and to discuss with professional players in this sector.
More information on: